Icon® Aesthetic System
The Icon™ Aesthetic System is the next generation of platform technology.
Offering multiple devices in one machine, it enables aesthetic practitioners to provide a comprehensive suite of the most popular treatments, from hair removal to wrinkle reduction to scar and stretch mark treatment.
In addition, only Icon offers the ability to perform the ThreeForMe™ Laser Treatment – the proven way to solve wrinkles, sun damage and facial veins all at the same time.
One Platform to Power the Future of Aesthetic Treatments.
The Icon Aesthetic System offers high peak power, state-of-the-art cooling, and the proprietary Skintel® Melanin Reader resulting in fast treatments with excellent results.
With the Icon system, aesthetic practices can provide the most popular treatments, including:
- Facial vessel and pigment clearance
- Surgical and acne scar treatment
- Stretch mark treatment
- Wrinkle reduction
- Permanent hair reduction
The system’s patented innovations include:
- Skintel Melanin Reader: A revolutionary device that determines the average melanin density of skin prior to treatment
- Advanced Contact CoolingTM: Cooling maintains temperature at 5° Celsius during treatments for enhanced comfort and skin protection.
- Various Microlenses for customized treatments:
- XFTM Microlens: High-speed, non-ablative fractional resurfacing with increased surface coverage typically allows for a full face, one-pass treatment in less than 15 minutes.
- XDTM Microlens: Non-ablative fractional resurfacing that uses point compression and a unique lens design to allow for a greater depth of penetration.
- AccuSpectrumTM: Dual filters minimize unnecessary epidermal exposure, enhancing client comfort.
- Photon RecyclingTM: Maximizes treatment results by reducing energy loss.
- Smooth PulseTM: Proprietary light delivery system that allows for the usage of greater amounts of energy.
- Power: Delivering a maximum effective energy1 of over 350 joules, Icon is the most powerful laser and optimized light aesthetic platform2.
1 Maximum effective energy is defined as the spot size x maximum fluence as measured in joules.
2 Versus other leading brands.